MATTIGHOFEN, AUSTRIA – February 13, 2024 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Covers off and sights narrowed: 2024 will represent KTM’s eighth year on the MotoGP grid and there have been plenty of milestones among the mileage. Brad Binder, Jack Miller, the full Red Bull KTM Factory Racing squad, the testing crew and engineering operation back in Austria are primed for another stellar campaign in which the sporting targets lie in the stats. Watch the launch video HERE.
- Red Bull KTM Factory Racing show off 2024 liveries on the eve of a season in which they aim to better 4th in the Riders Championship, 2nd in the Constructors standings and 4th in the Teams rankings, all achieved in 2023
- KTM have seven MotoGP Grand Prix wins and two Sprint victories since 2017, obtained with two different riders. The factory has significant Grand Prix presence throughout the categories with the MotoGP squad at the top of the pyramid consisting of: Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup, Moto3™ and Moto2™
- 2024 is 28-year-old Brad Binder’s fifth year in the MotoGP mix and with the KTM RC16 and his tenth with Red Bull KTM through the classes. The South African has two wins (Czech Republic and Austria) and two Sprint victories (Argentina and Spain) and notched eight podiums in 2023
- 2024 is 29-year-old Jack Miller’s tenth MotoGP season, and his third Grand Prix year in Red Bull KTM colors. The Australian has three career wins and grabbed a podium result in his maiden KTM term during 2023
- The first of 21 rounds begins with the trip to the Lusail International Circuit for the Grand Prix of Qatar from March 8-10
The distinctive Red Bull KTM RC16s will be rattling lap records in the hands of Brad Binder and Jack Miller for the second year in a row. The fastest official motorcycle in the prestigious FIM World Championship – now 75 years in existence and watched by almost three million fans at the circuits in 2023 – will carry the latest engineering hardware, software and concepts from KTM Motorsports HQ and the rest of the factory structure.
Binder has worked his way from 11th to 6th to 4th in almost half a decade and is now poised for even bigger prizes as one of the most highly rated riders on the 22-man grid. Miller also has his own personal goals and wants a top three championship slot and more after adapting rapidly to the RC16 at the outset of 2023.
Red Bull KTM Factory Racing have already completed the opening…